1. Please note that the activation of a sim card takes 24hrs to 72hrs.
2. All LTE packages can be upgraded or downgraded at any time before the end of the month by sending an email or WhatsApp message. The new package will only be effective from the 1st of the following month provided no service change rules are in place.
3. The monthly data subscription fee is due by the 29th of every month. Failure to pay will lead to your services being suspended and you will be liable to pay the full subscription fee.
– NB: Suspension doesn’t mean that the service is cancelled.
4. Non-Payment of services may result in your account being handed over to attorneys and as a customer, you will be liable for any cost related to the collection process.
5. Should your account be handed over to the debtors ‘collectors due to outstanding invoices, Kindly note that a hand-over admin fee of 20% will be added to the total amount due.
6. In case where a technician is required for on-site support, a call out and labor fee maybe charged to the client and if the work is done remotely a remote support fee will be charged to the customer.
7. The service is a monthly billed service which will continue a month-to-month basis until it is cancelled. Cancellations require calendar months’ notice and must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Purchases on Promotion may carry additional T’s & C’s), cancellations cannot be set on the last 2 days of each month.
8. Cancellation cannot be done within the 6 months (lock up) period for all promotional deals.
9. There will be a R1 560,00 cancellation fee if you cancel your MTN routers and sim card services within the first 6 Months (lock-up) from the date of purchase on all promotional deals. This will apply to any MTN LTE option purchase with either a Huawei B525, Huawei B612, Huawei B618 or MF286C router. Data Allocation
10. Data will be automatically loaded on the first of each month.
11. Night suffer data starts from 00:00 – 06:00.